Independent Sales Consultants or Partnering Agencies Wanted!
AustraliaTeachers.com is looking for a few select individuals or sales agencies who have a desire to promote and sell the e-recruiting services of our website. We are looking for the right people throughout the country.
We are looking for highly competent, driven sales professionals to expand our successful education e-recruitment business worldwide. We are looking for select individuals who can open up markets in the countries in which they live. If you are looking for an opportunity that is only constrained by your ability, then continue to read ….
AusraliaTeachers.com is one of Ausralia's top online education employment networks. AT has been helping K-12 education employers since 2000. Since its inception, our site has helped thousands of employers effectively advertise their job vacancies to teachers and other education professionals.
Currently, AT is realizing a strong growth rate.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking for a select group of entrepreneurial, progressive, knowledgeable, and experienced individuals to promote AT’s services and advertising opportunities to K-12 and post-secondary education employers in the above mentioned states.
In the role of Independent Sales Consultant/Sales Agency, you will be responsible for creating and developing business opportunities for AustraliaTeachers.com (www.australiateachers.com) in your designated sales territory. Responsibilities will include introducing and selling our e-recruitment services to educational employers. You will utilize your experience and knowledge of the local education community and demonstrate the value of AustraliaTeachers.com as all or part of their overall recruitment strategy. Selected candidates will also promote advertising opportunities on our website.
A high level of self-discipline and drive are required, as these are telecommuting positions with minimal supervision.
- University degree preferred or relevant sales experience
- Minimum of three years experience in Internet or educational sales and customer service
- Proven record of ability to generate strong leads and close sales
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the local and country education marketplace
- Able to work independently and meet or exceed objectives, both personal and professional
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel as necessary
- Proficient computer skills
- Working knowledge of and access to the Internet
Preferred but not required:
- Experience in the education and/or recruitment industry
- Strong affiliation with and understanding of the state education system
Ideal candidates or organizations must be reliable, highly self-driven/motivated, skilled, and personable.
Opportunity for income is only limited to a candidate’s drive. We offer an attractive commission-based compensation package.
Interested candidates: Send in your resume, cover letter, a minimum of three references, and a 1-2 page business proposal on the e-recruitment market opportunities within your state to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward in hearing from you.