Teach in Singapore.
Where you don't just open minds, but open up possibilities.
The Singapore Ministry of Education focuses on teacher quality, and is committed to groom and hire professional teachers and capable school leaders from Singapore and overseas. International teachers have been part of our dynamic education landscape for generations, actively enriching the teaching and learning environment. Our schools and students have benefited from their perspectives, and we welcome more of such teachers to join us.
Presently, we are seeking Secondary Art, English Language/Literature, Geography and Music classroom teachers who can join us in any of the 4 intakes- Dec 2012, Mar 2013, Jun 2013 and Aug 2013. Teaching positions at the Primary level are also available for Art, Music and Physical Education.
We are looking for dedicated and highly motivated
- Posses a relevant degree in Art, English Language, English Literature, Geography, Physical Education/ Exercise Science/ Sports Science or Music
- Preferably have a Teaching Certificate in the relevant teaching subjects (e.g. B.Ed, PGDE, M.Ed, M.A.T)
- Possess excellent communication skills and
a passion for education
You can look forward to:
- An attractive remuneration package (including medical and dental benefits and bonus upon successful completion of contract), depending on your educational qualifications and verifiable work experience
- Return air passage upon successful completion of contract
- Paid salary during school holidays
Details and the application form are available at:
recruitment all year round. If you wish to be considered for an interview, please email your curriculum vitae,
completed application form and transcript of your degree(s) to
email@example.com. Please also include 'Australia Teachers 2012: Application' as the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keen to find out more about teaching and living in Singapore?
Come, teach in Singapore. We look forward to meet you soon!
* All terms and conditions are subject to review and change from
time to time without prior notification. The Ministry of Education (Singapore)
reserves the right to decide on the terms and conditions to be offered. No
reasons will be provided for selection and non-selection of candidates.